Tricks & Treats of the Summit
Summit spook-takular 'tricks & treats' as revealed by industry leaders -
- Look at your own organization before critiquing others. Is your NPI registry information current?(Click here to learn more)
- Mailers are nice but might not be the most effective way to follow-up with a referral source, even if you're saying 'thank you '.
- Compliance is everyone's job.
- Share your story and be personable to grow your business. Relationships matter!
- Don't be afraid to win...set the bar high for yourself. Prep will keep you on top.
- Network with your peers and learn their success secrets.
- Website - If you are not using analytics then viewers are just looking at pics on a page. Drive your viewers to take action.
- Don't be afraid to ask your targets what they like! If possible, schedule liaison visits. A drop-in visit isn't always well received.